"P" is for Pressure

Friday, May 30, 2008

The pressure is building and I don't think I can stand it much longer! There's an unwritten law that makes it a requirement for fulltimers with blogs (which is almost everybody) to write something relating to their thoughts after having been on the road for a full year. And that time's approaching fast for me. The one's I've read have been so profound, philosophical, passionate, and full of perfundity, I'm having a hard time dealing with the pounding pressure.

That said, I can't explain why I feel this is just a perfunctory task. Will anyone care what I have to say? Who could possibly learn anything from my ponderings? But perhaps, just perhaps, I could produce a product that would be powerful enough to propel people predisposed to this predilection to prognosticate and project their pipe-dreams into the prolepsis and pump new pagathers when non existed prior.

Oh, I don't know. Let me work on it.

Thom

Comments

Cher (#1 Sister) said…
Whoa, that certainly is a lot of "Ps" Like the last sentence alone had 16 of them. A couple I'm going to have to look up in the dictionary.

Why at a one year mark? If someone hasn't already picked up on it after a year of insightful reading, they're never going to get it.

Otherwise, add another "P" word. Plagiarism.

Slightly Better than Most