Slow Easy Sunday

What happened to the Packers yesterday? First off, I don't know who was on the field during the first quarter... but it wasn't the same team that annihilated these very same Cardinals just a week ago. I suspect it was a stand-in high school team. After half time the Packers Offense finally showed up. But the Defense was missing all day long. Enough about that subject.

Besides watching a little football playoff action, we enjoyed the sunny and cool Sunday here in Rockport. All that frigid arctic air is moving away and, when the sun shines, things are slowly warming up again. Dar worked on a scrapbook project for much of the day and I made brownies, which I can't eat if I stick to my SAD Program. But Dar and our neighbors will enjoy them I'm sure.

We talked about finding some adventure this week. I wonder what that will be? Hmm?

Warming up near the water...
Thom

Slightly Better than Most