A Growing To-Do List

Whenever we're close to one of our extended camps... Wisconsin or Washington or Texas... we find ourselves making up a to-do list of all the things, big and small, that we want to accomplish while not preoccupied with traveling and exploring. Sometimes I misplace the list and start a replacement -- only to find the first one and then I've got two lists to deal with. This time, as we approach a pause in our travels, "the list" has grown to proportions I've never seen before. I haven't seen anything about "securing world peace" but I do recall something about taking care of the Gulf oil spill problem (I think that was on Dar's side... I hope)

So between visiting with Family and "the list", we'll be jumping and staying pretty busy the next few weeks. But that's OK too. Sometimes we delude ourselves that this fulltiming lifestyle is like a big vacation -- in theory... just take it easy, relax, and enjoy. However, there's a difference between theory and reality. The reality is that we've got work to do sometimes. And that's a good thing... I think.

I've also been thinking about how to handle this Journal during our Wisconsin stay. While some bloggers religiously post each and every day (they're animals!... com'on, EVERY DAY!!?) I haven't had that level of determination or commitment... and probably never will. But my almost-daily postings of late will certainly drop off somewhat -- I can't say for sure. I'll try to keep the entries interesting and rewarding... at least once in a while.

Musing along the Mississippi...
T

Comments

Slightly Better than Most