Nice Day... If You're Able to Enjoy It

From a weather standpoint, Thursday was probably the nicest day in Rockport since we arrived on December 2nd. The official high temp was 77f after a morning low of 57f. Add bright sun and light winds, and you've got the makin's of a dandy -- And it really was.

Unfortunately, Dar woke up feeling a little "under the weather" and couldn't enjoy it all. We're not sure, but at this point it looks like a stomach flu. She stayed inside and laid pretty low all day. I prepared the slow-cooker dinner we had planned for today and did other chores around the bus-house while it cooked.

Unless something happens that compels me to write, I'm going to take the weekend off from journaling. Have a great weekend everyone... I'll be back on Monday.

Working on my tan in Texas...
Thom

Slightly Better than Most