Early May in Wisconsin

After enjoying a bunch of warm and almost summer-like weather during the past few weeks, this windy, wet, and chilly spell that descended on the Upper Midwest the past few days is beginning to wear on me. I try to keep in mind that this is early May in Wisconsin and, having lived here for much of my life, I know that May, like April, can be nice or it can be wintery... be ready for anything and you won't be surprised. Keep reminding myself -- unless you experience the extremes you can't really appreciate the mean. So com'on, enjoy it!

The past couple days we've been busy visiting family and working on some of the tasks on "the list". My brother, the professor, is jetting into town for a few weeks and I'm going along to retrieve him from the airport tonight.

Watching for snow...
T

Comments

Slightly Better than Most