Giving Thanks

We're planning a quiet Thanksgiving here at Cattail Cove State Park in Arizona. The park is sponsoring a Thanksgiving dinner at 1pm, complete with live music... and all we have to do is bring a side-dish to pass. I'm sure it'll be a good time.

I usually get a little pensive on holidays like this one, and I know my thoughts will wander around to all the things I'm thankful for. But at the top of the list is the family that we're lucky enough to have... Moms, Dads, Daughters, Sons, Brothers, Sisters, and Grand-sons. The very next thing on the list is our health... without which, nothing much else matters.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
T&D

Comments

Hymas Life said…
Thinking of you guys!!
We have a lot to be thankful for as well...the list is practically endless.
~Andi

Slightly Better than Most