Jan 24 - My Mom


Carol Mae Hoch
My Mom
1928 - 2014

Comments

Betty Graffis said…
We are so sorry for your loss Thom. You and your family are in our prayers.
Jean said…
So sorry for your loss, your mother was a beautiful lady.
Susan said…
Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss may your memories help you heal.
Susan said…
Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss may your memories help you heal.
Our deepest Condolences for the loss of your mother. May all your happy memories help you through your time of Grief.
John and Carol said…
I'm so sorry for you loss. At least you could be there at the time of her death.
gumo said…
I don't even know you but feel very sad that you lost such a beautiful and loving mother. My condolences.
Thom Hoch said…
From the bottom of my sad heart, Thank You so much for your comments and this unexpected outpouring of love. We will certainly miss her very much.
Lisa Schwartz said…
Thom - My condolences to you and your family so sorry for your loss. Your are in our thoughts and prayers.
mmcurry said…
Sorry for your loss.
firstep said…
Talk about impeccable timing, we just caught up with your BLOG and have the opportunity to offer our most sincere condolences.
Loosing my Mom was probably the hardest and saddest thing that has ever happened to me. My heart is with you.
Lynne (& Fred)

Slightly Better than Most