It's All Behind Me

I'm sitting in the bus-house tonight, satisfied from a light dinner, sipping a glass of wine, and happy that my ordeal this afternoon is over. In reality, it wasn't all that bad. And what I'd heard from others who have gone through it is certainly true: the preparation for the procedure is the worst part of the whole thing. Thanks to a couple drugs, I remember nothing of the procedure itself.

The Doc did find and snipped off two polyps. They were relatively small and we'll learn more about them in a few days when the pathology report comes back. I really wasn't expecting they'd find anything as there's absolutely no family history of problems... but there they were... and I've got pictures of them to boot. Now, despite all my whining, I'm glad I did it.

I'll be on light-duty for another day but then should be completely back to normal... and ready to travel soon.

Comments

So glad everything went well. I think we tend to over think what it might be when in reality it isn't so bad.

Slightly Better than Most